img001.jpg

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

img007.jpg

img010.jpg

img013.jpg

img016.jpg

img034.jpg

Modified Holga with 'Bulb'+ 'Instant' shutter, built-in red filter and tripod socket. Agfa APX 400 film.

Are you using the 6X4.5 mask or cropping from 6X6? And do you have the cable release mod to go along with the B-mod as well? (I'm just not seeing it in the pic of the camera)

I'm going to paint my Holga too seeing as how I actually lost the thing in the dark on my last moonlight jaunt as the bushes obscured the tripod and only the camera was sticking out above it all. I really like the silver/chrome idea though I was thinking of sticking with plastic toy camera theme and going gawdy :wink:

I am using the 6 X 4.5 mask. The small black button on the lens housing is the 'B' or 'I' selector. The cable release attaches to the bottom of the square lens housing. Most of the cable release modifications are over the top of the shutter release. I liked the bottom option much better.
img.jpg

Here is another Holga...
img001.jpg

P Bailey said:
The cable release attaches to the bottom of the square lens housing. Most of the cable release modifications are over the top of the shutter release. I liked the bottom option much better.
Yeah, mines right over the top of the shutter release. I like yours a lot more. You do that yourself? And what kinda brass insert for the CR? Is it straight threads or tapered?

malachite said:
P Bailey said:
The cable release attaches to the bottom of the square lens housing. Most of the cable release modifications are over the top of the shutter release. I liked the bottom option much better.
Yeah, mines right over the top of the shutter release. I like yours a lot more. You do that yourself? And what kinda brass insert for the CR? Is it straight threads or tapered?

I used a 1mm thick piece of brass stock. I drilled a small hole and threaded the hole with the cable release. The cable has tapered threads so it fits a variety of holes. There is also a piece of square stock with a solid round pin inside the shutter. This piece acts as an extension of the cable release as the release did not have enough travel.

Great idea, PB.

Nice batch of images! Especially love the top one. :D

nice pics! hey let me know where that sofa is i need a new one! :wink:

jonmikal said:
nice pics! hey let me know where that sofa is i need a new one! :wink:

The sofa is in downtown Rochester,New Hampshire. You better come right over as we are expecting rain today and that will make the sofa very heavy to load.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back