timor
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2011
- Messages
- 5,905
- Reaction score
- 890
- Location
- Toronto ON
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit



Back when I had a darkroom I taped a piece of Ilford MG in the back of a Brownie No 3.
Tray processed, scanned then inverted and flipped in PSE. Pretty scruffy but a start. Didn't get a chance to do enough of these to get the exposure better.I think the exposure is not bad, looks, like it was pretty dull day.
Another one from the same roll as the Iron Horse. "Truckin High"
First time developing Delta 400 120 format. Looks like very picky film, doesn't like spinning for agitation. Well, I didn't have my usual Tmax 400 for that occasion. Mea culpa.


It is interesting effect. Almost like using "speed" filter.