Holga, Brownies, Pinhole and any other kind of Lo-Fi

Hey, all of you posting in or watching this thread might want to note that October 18th is World Toy Camera Day! I expect to have some more pics for this thread soon afterwards :)

not really a "toy" camera but certainly lo-fi, the Brownie Hawkeye plastic box from the mid to late 50's. Pretty common, somehow I wound up with three of these. One got the pinhole treatment, threw a roll of FP4 in another, got these.

BH-1 005 - Copysz.jpg

little help from a yellow filter

BH-1 006 - Copysz.jpg

BH-1 004 - Copysz.jpg

hrm...dont have a true toy camera, but i have a sanyo i bought from a pawn shop for 15$ that has a focus problem, so it kind of has a toy camera look...
SANY0004.jpg

best I got, for now at least, have a paper camera kit I plan on assembling sooner or later and some kodak to throw at it

I'm a fool! I was the one who posted the Toy Camera Day reminder, and then I totally forgot about this thread when I actually had pictures to post! :cower: I've got a few more from the Holga that aren't totally edited yet (dust spots, man. Gonna kill me. Might have to rescan.) Once they're done, I'll throw them up here.

1sec. HP5, D76 1:1 Hole works out to be around f150. HP5 forgiving latitude.

for comparison, conditions were what we used to call "cloudy bright". K1000 with the 50 mm lens asked for F11 with the 400 ISO. Thanks. putting together a club presentation on pinhole body caps for the DSLR folks. Don't have one yet.

I agree, time for more pictures in this thread.

Here's one from the Holga from WTCD.
index.php

Nice. What is WTCD ?
And here: "Photographer is always a shadow". :acne:
#103s.jpg

Imperial Reflex and Tmax 400 (Orange filter to slow down.)

World Toy Camera Day.

I've got a roll of Delta 3200 in the Holga right now. Still have 5 shots left, but hopefully there will be something from that to show.

Most reactions

Back