What's new

holga

trodgers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone,
I have not posted on this forum in many months, but I am curious to see your reactions to this image. I used a Holga, 320 trixplus and myself.



face.jpg


Let me know what you think!
-tjr
 
I think this images rocks man ! Kinda moving in a way. Love the feel of it.

Nice Photograph.
 
Your chosen medium lends itself to this sort of surrealism and you have taken full advantage of it. The harshness in the primary part of the image - the coarse portrait on rough brick - contrasts well with the angel heading into the light...

Tuna
 
thank you all for the words! this is a really positive forum.
-tjr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom