Holland...

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...in one picture. The land is flat, we got lots of cows and there is a little windmill in the background. Doesnt get more Dutch then that eh :D

Koe001.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

ahh but are the cows wearing clogs?

I like this because it reminds of being little and going for walks in the countryside with my grand-dad before he got ill. But today the fields are now houses and the cows have all gone.

doenoe said:
...in one picture. The land is flat, we got lots of cows and there is a little windmill in the background. Doesnt get more Dutch then that eh

Heehee, love it!

I like the light on the dandelions in the meadow.

thanks for the comments :)
Such a shame that they are building more and more houses. We lost lots of green in the area too. But there is more then enough left, for now at least.

It is a nice summary of what we usually think is Holland :D.
Though we visualise a different kind of windmills, don't we?
I am happy to say I still got lots of meadows, and cows, plus the occasional windmill around me. And it is flat as a plate where I live, too. And we got lorries in the backgrounds, too :lol:
Ideal for ROLLERBLADING :biggrin: :greenpbl:!!! (Not the lorries, the flatness!)
(Yes, I'm only just back from another early-morning-sunrise-tour, today without camera, though, but I had it on me yesterday morning).

yes, normally people have the bigger and older windmills in mind. Still got the idea of shooting one of those sometime. Maybe even try it in IR. But thats something for the future :)

Most reactions

Back