Holy Hell!!

I did it!! Hoo-rah!!! It just might of the been the hardest thing I've done physically!! I can't wait to do it again!! :headbang:
8935566568_23a6e54532.jpg

BTW...If you watched my video at the top, at the end there is a wall that you have to run up and have someone grab hold of you...did on my first try, yo!!

^ nice! im signing up for my second one... :)

Haha Go Mish Go! Looks like you had a great time and sounds like you did darn well!

Over, I did alright. The course definitely humbled me on more than one occasion. lol The sun was blazing and there were a lot of steep inclines that I'm not used to running!! It was pretty brutal! But, that makes all the pain I'm in today worth it...hehe

They must do these all over the US on a certain day? My friend did one in NH this weekend too.

Tyler they had one in Boston this past weekend, too. 52 of them a year across the world.

Oh and Mish - looking at the big banner behind you in the photo - you need to get up there and slip a notice below it reading;

"except wedding photography"

Oh and Mish - looking at the big banner behind you in the photo - you need to get up there and slip a notice below it reading;

"except wedding photography"
LOL Now that's an idea for next year!!

my next one is in lake tahoe in july...

my next one is in lake tahoe in july...
Arctic enema hurt worse than the electric stuff...lol When I got out of the water I had to check if my pants were still on...I couldn't feel them. hehe

^ Hahahah, yep, I still remember that pain from last year....

I did it!! Hoo-rah!!! It just might of the been the hardest thing I've done physically!! I can't wait to do it again!! :headbang:

BTW...If you watched my video at the top, at the end there is a wall that you have to run up and have someone grab hold of you...did on my first try, yo!!

Wow and you did it wearing flip flops!

Badass...

Badass...
I needed more of a challenge!! lol

Badass...
I needed more of a challenge!! lol

Next time do it wearing heels.

Alright if you do it w/ me, wearing a skirt w/ nothing underneath!:sexywink:

Most reactions

Back