Holy ****, over 6,000 posts??!!!

Hey, cool (wo-)man!
How did you do it?
You've only been here for seven more months than I have!

Have a break, have a ...
a11.gif
.. erm... pancake. ;):D:lol::biglaugh:

JonMikal said:
Fear not, Jon. You can always even the score next time he shows up in one of the galleries. :mrgreen:

LaFoto: I believe the correct term would be: "big mouth" :biglaugh:

congratulations miss terri, fyi we only joined a few days apart and look where you are at! Here's to miss Terri, goth alt gurl, southern belle and superstar photographer! :cheers:

Hows about a wee lil' limerick for old time's sake? (puts on best irish accent)

There once was a lass named terri
who was known as the darkroom fairy
she likes to drink her wine red and she's a tigress in bed :shock:
and made all the tpf quite merry :mrgreen:

Congrats... :cheer: I don't think I'll ever get to that number1
As far as the Beatles go...they are cool. :D
I've been going to see a Beatles tribute band a lot recently...The Fab Four. :band: (missing one)They are really good, they have a show in Las Vegas, but they travel around too! :D

With 6000 post one would think we would know exactly who this Terri person is :scratch:

:mrgreen: Congrats Terri!!! you are a spambammasta!!! yohooo!!!!

You guys are cracking me UP. :biglaugh:

Vonnagy....you know I secretly adore you, right? :lovey: Who else is gonna pop off with a limerick like that?

Traci, you go girl! :thumbup: Cheaper than trying to see Paul McCartney and the music is the point, after all. :D

Arty: it's not a competition, darlin'. :hug:: I just have a big mouth and a desk job....it can be deadly, as you see. ;)

And OH! I've been meaning to ask you, mygrain....you need to change that title, since you're quite purple these days. Have you been a good boy and subscribed? :mrgreen:

Wow! Post woman post! Here's to 6000 more :mrgreen:

My God! I thought it was going to take you another couple of days to get there. Spammer....

I tried to copy vonnagy but all I could come up was hairy and scary which wouldn't be right as you're quite approachable.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back