What's new

Home from the Mall

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a quick grab - saw it and shot it. Kind of liked my timing - for once. ;)
She knew I took her picture and as we passed we gave each other a quick nod hello.
Not a perfect shot but I like how everything lined up. And I love the look on her face.

Taken near the Church of Christ Scientist, Boston.

p450637283-6.jpg



D700 | Nikon 85mm f/1.4D | f/1.4 | 1/1250 s | ISO 200
 
Very nice! Nit-picking, I see one minor "flaw"; the figure in the far background. I know it is impossible to get everything perfect when you are grabbing a quick shot.
 
Very nice! Nit-picking, I see one minor "flaw"; the figure in the far background. I know it is impossible to get everything perfect when you are grabbing a quick shot.

Like I said - not perfect. ;)
 
A couple more from same place and time. Chose B&W for these. Comments welcome.

p593553843-5.jpg



p956513207-6.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom