What's new

Home/Portable Studio kit for novice/beginner/casual photographers

This is all hogwash, and should be summarily ignored.

Why?
Because you don't know what you're talking about.

Point noted. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, but was genuinely wondering why novice or casual photographers would NEED studio equipment. As I stated above, cultural and social differences at play here. I cannot afford to spend big or even moderate amounts on my hobbies.

peace :)
 
If you're just a casual photographer, all you need is a camera. Personally I wouldn't spend so much money on what is essentially a hobby. Studio equipment is used by professionals or those looking to make a career out of photography.
This is all hogwash, and should be summarily ignored.

Why? Casual/novice photographers don't need a studio nor equipment especially on a tight budget. Also this OP posted in the beginner forum. I was not aware of the background for this post and hence the advice. The post was subsequently moved here.


If a casual photographer wants to do studio type work, then yes a casual photographer needs items like this. just because as a casual shoter you dont shoot photos like this doesnt mean this person doesnt.
 
Thanks. Point noted. I will remove my earlier post from this thread as it was not meant as technical advise and my post is now causing this thread to go off topic.
 
can any uk members tell me where I can get one of these here or what model would be equivalent to it here Flashpojnt 320M monolights
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom