What's new

Home Studio

jessieshungry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Vegas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to get a decent, cheap strobe kit for home. My budget is about $100 to $500. I'm not looking for anything amazing, just something decent quality that I can have fun with at home and get some practice.

I've looked around Amazon and have found kits like these:
Cowboy Studio

But usually there's only 3-5 reviews on the kits.

Amazon Lighting Kits

Something that came with backdrops would be ideal. If any of you have experience with any of these kits, feedback would be much appreciated. Do you get what you pay for?
 
to keep things cheap, google DIY Softbox, use your flash and have a great time :) it is definitely on the budget.
 
Check out Strobist.com and read their lighting 101 and 102 areas.

You can do a lot with your noeman camera flashes, if you ahve them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom