Homeless

Fer!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Wrinkles, memories, happiness, sadness. All in one word: The title says it all...

IMG_0305copy.jpg

Made with Canon PS S500

Title sayes everything but he looks happy to me. I hope he got some tip for posing for picture :angel:

Anyway great picture. :thumbup:

The colour gives it justice, too. Skin tones are great here.
To be thinking that he once was a little boy... running around, maybe leading a happy life full of hope for an equally happy future? Who knows?

I, too, wonder how you went about taking his photo?
Did you just ask?

The color is nicely done, but I agree that it might have even more impact in black and white. Technically and artistically very well done.

Meysha,

I'm glad you like it. Well, I spent about half an hour chatting with him. He told me several stories about how his life has been so far. Touching, I tell you. After taking his photograph I bought a nutritive and delicious lunch for him and enjoy, for a few minutes, the way he was enjoying his meal.

Ivana again,

Thanks for the kind comment. Yes, I believe he got more than an usual tip.

railman44/Picksure/ahelg/AlisonS,

Thanks for the suggestion. Here is the B&W version for you:

IMG_0305copy1.jpg

LaFoto,

Thanks for your kind words. I agree 100% with your thoughs. As I mentioned before I treated him in a friendly and sincere way. When I asked him for permission about the shot he gave me that incredible smile and respond with a huge and loud Si! (Yes!).

Bre,

Thank you.

(Hubiera reconocido el "Sí" por 'sí' sin tu traducción... ;););). Sin embargo, muchas gracias por traducirlo. :D)

LaFoto said:
(Hubiera reconocido el "Sí" por 'sí' sin tu traducción... ;););). Sin embargo, muchas gracias por traducirlo. :D)
It had recognized "Yes" by ' himself ' without your translation.... ;););). Nevertheless, thank you very much to translate it.

We can keep doing this all day... :lol:

ahelg said:
I also think it would look better in B&W.

My opinion also, and giving it a bit of contrast then would present this picture greatfully.

I like the B&W, but -- at the risk of showing my lack of photographic sophistication -- I prefer the color version. Guess I'm just a confirmed color junkie.

Most reactions

Back