Honey, sweetie,.... skank

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In an effort to keep Bace out of trouble (or to get him in to trouble) thought I'd toss this topic up in the proverbial air.

What are some pet names you use for your better half, or what pet names do they call you??

I'm pretty boring... and call Adrian: honey, love, sweetie, age... or if I'm feeling very cute... agey-wagey, Asian (coz when you say his name fast it sounds like that).
And he calls me "ricky"... coz he's 'asian'... hehehe :lol:

hmm the lastest one he called me though was... "skank". I thought that was pretty funny. Dunno if it has the same meaning over in the states though as it does here. It's sort of like a slut... or someone who dresses really slutty.

Yeah, same meaning.

I don't call anyone anything really. I don't have any significant others. Infact, if I could even remember their first names, I'd be a better person.

My best friend I call "jigga" on the regular. Or E-unit. Her name is Erin. And we used to do E. And we're gangsta now. It's a natural progression.

I use the word "sexy" a lot. Like 'hey sexy'. Or just 'babe'. But again, it's not even remotely special cause I call everyone that.

Meh. Thanks for making me feel lonely.

booboo kitty ****.

angeltits.

you know...the usual names...

lol I used to call my girl the usual...Sweetie, Honey, Love, etc... most often though, when I really wanted to show affection, I used her first and middle name. =)

PS you're making me lonely too :(

Everyone is subject to my stupid pet names. Muffin, punkin, sweetie. It just seems to flow so naturally with the usual bull I'm slingin'. :lol:

For my special muffin-punkin-sweetiepie, there's not much left but the hand work that accompanies the verbal crooning. :mrgreen: And none of you are gettin' up in that.

He calls me babydoll. This is after knowing me for twenty years, too. Oh, and I'm still his girlfriend. :lovey:

JonMikal said:
if ya don't see me much online tonight, you'll know it worked well :D

Or else she'll feel insulted and make you sleep in the doghouse with no internet access ;)

EDIT: By the by, don't try "Bubble Butt"... baaad idea. Seriously.

Verbal said:
Or else she'll feel insulted and make you sleep in the doghouse with no internet access ;)

EDIT: By the by, don't try "Bubble Butt"... baaad idea. Seriously.

true true

MDowdey said:
booboo kitty ****.

angeltits.

you know...the usual names...

I used to have a close guy friend (know there was never anything sexual between us) that called me sugertits! :lol:

My boyfriend isn't big on pet names. :S (although he makes a lot of nicknames up for his stupid cat)....in the begginning he called me 'baby' a few times. Now, if he calls me anything it's "woman". I call him hun or sweetie. I know, boring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back