Honey, sweetie,.... skank

I call my wife by a few pet names...standards like babe, sweet or sweetie, etc. The best one though is Princess Poopy-Pants of Quite-a-Lot.

Baby, babe, beautiful or gorgeous :lovey: no better way to start the day then when you wake up and someone says "morning gorgeous"... which doesnt say much for me cos sometimes his pet names can be bastard or arsehole at times :lol:. I get wifey a lot to, dunno why, I never did figure out what goes on in the male mind.

Yeah...ok guys, Mr. Lonely's still here.

Usually it's honey or sweetie when the kids are around. We have a few other names but they aren't used in front of little ears :twisted:

AlisonPower said:
Usually it's honey or sweetie when the kids are around. We have a few other names but they aren't used in front of little ears :twisted:

ew.

I get called cutie all the time. Or muffin.

Like, I'm not cute bit.ch! Nor am I sweet, soft and squishy.

I'm gonna pull your hair when we have sex and call you a slut...is that cute?...Muffin?

bace said:
I get called cutie all the time. Or muffin.

Like, I'm not cute bit.ch! Nor am I sweet, soft and squishy.

I'm gonna pull your hair when we have sex and call you a slut...is that cute?...Muffin?
See, it's all about the expected response. You're like Pavlov's dog here. An easy way to get the anticipated response - kinda gets the juices going, right, muffin? :lol:

terri said:
See, it's all about the expected response. You're like Pavlov's dog here. An easy way to get the anticipated response - kinda gets the juices going, right, muffin? :lol:

So what you're saying is that you want me pull your hair and call you a slut.

I didn't know you got down like that muffin.

bace said:
So what you're saying is that you want me pull your hair and call you a slut.

I didn't know you got down like that muffin.
You're slow, but that's all right! :D But I feel bad, Bettyboop should be toying with you in this manner. :thumbup: Let's give her a shot, eh? :lol:

See I have trust issues.

I know you're real. Bettyboob could be one of you under clever disguise. Or not so clever.

bace said:
See I have trust issues.

I know you're real. Bettyboob could be one of you under clever disguise. Or not so clever.
It's Bettybooty, I have typed it wrong a couple of times now. :shock: My bad.

um....yeah, Bace, could be one of us.... :lol: It's not me, though, I could never muffle my silly online persona well enough.

For 35 years I have called Cathy Cass or Cassy. Throw in the usual Babe, Baby, Sweetfart, and add Mom a few times and there you have it. Lately its been Grandma, around the kids and there kids. I guess that is a sign of oldtimers creeping in again/still/more/again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back