What's new

Honolulu city night shot

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just something I shot from my room balcony.

4607604831_b44c66dfa3_b.jpg


Enjoy...
 
im assuming this is hand held.. by the looks of the noise, that should mean the ISO is up, and that means hand held. ahhahaah. any ways.. I actually love the shot.
 
Yeah, that is quite a lot of noise from what I can only assume is a D700.
 
im assuming this is hand held.. by the looks of the noise, that should mean the ISO is up, and that means hand held. ahhahaah. any ways.. I actually love the shot.

Yes, it was handheld by the way..... heheh

Some of the exif:

Camera: Nikon D700
Exposure: 0.167 sec (1/6)
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 28 mm
Focal Length: 28.3 mm
ISO Speed: 6400
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: No Flash

Thanks for the comments!
 
Hi,

I think the noise adds to the image. The composition is nice, but the image is a little warm for me, I'd drop the temperature slightly to remove some of the orange on the buildings.

Steve
 
i like it, but the noise is killing me.
 
For a test pic on noise good job. A lot of stuff is going on very chaotic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom