Hooters Calendar Shoot (semi NWS)

Wonderful work! I am liking the darker idea too!
Thanks for sharing!!

The "missing arm" in shot #3 looks really,really bad. Lovely model. Decent enough photos.

Ive heard it said, to be a better photographer you must point your camera at something more interesting. Well Id say you are a pretty good photographer.

I'm not really a portrait/fashion photographer, but your work is excellent. It has an inherent subtlety which really caught my eye. Hope to see more...

Sorry for not checking back for a bit. Thanks for all the comments/critiques...they are much appreciated. At first the "anemic" arm didn't bother me, but the more I look at it, the more it looks awkward. So...I just stopped looking at it. Haha

Damn it, all this talk about Hooters, now I want wings and beer - thanks guys ... #3 left arm is blown out badly, as with the left foot/ankle on #4 and I'd like a touch more light in her eyes in #5 ... #2 is amazing (and I have some other thoughts I'd like to post ... but they aren't G rated, hell they aren't even PG-13) and #6 is Victoria's Secret worthy!

Sorry this maybe an aussie misconception here...but I thought hooters used ..well ummm...more endowed models? (No offence meant to anyone as we do not have Hooters in Australia) But having said that, I really like your photos. Very professional.

Nicely done.

great shots, very nice indeed.

Nicely done. I would dump #3. #5 is particularity captivating. The last time I went to Hooters we were calling it Ziters on the way out. This girl is way better looking than anyone I have seen working there. It is a highly over rated business IMHO.

Most reactions

Back