Horse Photographers?

photohorse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi i was wondering if there are any horse photographers on here? I would love some advice from you!

Hi i was wondering if there are any horse photographers on here? I would love some advice from you!

Hi, I've just posted an answer to your C&C thread and I see you like horses :) I am not a horse photographer, but I've made some pics with this theme. Hopefully they will make you happy.

DAN_1812.jpg

DAN_1351.JPG

Kind regards,
Petra

I remember a TV show or two in which the horse could talk, but I don't think any of those horses were photographers -- at least I never saw them holding a camera. :lol:

Hi, I've just posted an answer to your C&C thread and I see you like horses :) I am not a horse photographer, but I've made some pics with this theme. Hopefully they will make you happy.

DAN_1812.jpg

DAN_1351.JPG

Kind regards,
Petra
I love the angle of that first shot!

What sort of advice are you looking for Emma?

Well like whats the best kinda of shots and angles to take when taking pictures of horses? What do people look for in a good horse picture?

I remember a TV show or two in which the horse could talk, but I don't think any of those horses were photographers -- at least I never saw them holding a camera. :lol:

bahaha I guess i set myself up for that one lol

Well like whats the best kinda of shots and angles to take when taking pictures of horses? What do people look for in a good horse picture?
What kind of horse stuff? Dressage? Rodeo? "Poraits"?

Sometimes getting up close works well...
Greece%20(1).jpg

Look for a good position for ring events where you can make eye contact with horse and rider...
_DSC1169.jpg

What kind of horse stuff? Dressage? Rodeo? "Poraits"?

Sometimes getting up close works well...
Greece%20(1).jpg

Look for a good position for ring events where you can make eye contact with horse and rider...
_DSC1169.jpg
Right now just pasture shots since im not around any other riders at the moment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back