Horses

ilyfel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken a while back.. I was driving down dirt road out in the middle of no where with my grandma looking for rocks to go in her garden. We got out because she saw one she liked and I saw these 2 beautys.

c&c welcome!

293568414_690ee5da92_b.jpg

293568400_9a405936b8_b.jpg

293568404_1d0cb5316a_b.jpg

293568411_b528889a62_b.jpg

293568397_824ef2ee6c_b.jpg

I really like #1 & especially #5. But I hate barbed wire. Hope you don't mind.

293568397_824ef2ee6c_b.jpg

2-4 look slightly under exposed. I like the shots though.

Kunda did a nice job with masking the barbed wire, though. It looks nicer with out it.

...Kunda did a nice job with masking the barbed wire, though. It looks nicer with out it.

It was merely a crop. I hit the contrast just a smidgen as well. But then again, I'm a contrast of sorts, so I've been told.

I wanted them darker btw

I can understand darker, but they just look a little underexposed. You can raise the brightness and add contrast to make them darker looking, and the picture would come out much better. I'd give an example, but I'm on my Linux box atm, so I don't have PS handy. Anyway, just my $.02

With the last one, more of its face should be visible, especially the eyes, even if you want a mysterious dark look, the cluster of branches in front them is quite distracting.

And second to last, the eyes are in complete shadows.

Second shot, looks like a close-up doggie shot. The body of the white horse is completely compressed, making it look like a squinty pig.

Third shot, unlike number 2, works okay for the brown horse, but there's a bar across it's nose.

Number 1, I love it. No, not really, but the horses look so happy and pleasant that I barely have time to point out the crooked horizon. Also it could use some post-processing, but of course reshooting is always the best option if you could.

1977156602_1a00ad2eba_o.jpg

123123qe2.jpg

this is my real first attempt at editing something big out. lmk...

EDIT. wow after I posted it i realized how bad it looked lol

:blush:

Well it was more of a hill..

and with the bars & branches across the face I wanted it to be like that otherwise I wouldof jumped the fence and took them. I took these pics months and months and months ago. And I'm sorry but I'm not going to travel that far to reshoot a horse to suit you.

But thanks for you input.

It's good your first attempt. The blotches are obvious, but you'll improve quickly if you keep trying.

Edit: I'm not exactly looking forward for your reshoot, anywho. :>

I like #1 and #5 the best. I definitely think #5 is more appealing after its been cropped. It gives it a more polished inviting look.

Very pretty horses just wish it was a brighter day out so there could be more natural light shinning on their beautiful faces

123123123nk4.jpg

okay heres my sad attempt at editing. OMG I wish my husband would edit these for me!!

Well it was more of a hill..

and with the bars & branches across the face I wanted it to be like that otherwise I wouldof jumped the fence and took them. I took these pics months and months and months ago. And I'm sorry but I'm not going to travel that far to reshoot a horse to suit you.

But thanks for you input.

I don't think they meant any harm. It's just constructive criticism. Just somethings you can take to heart and try out next time and see if it works out for you.:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back