Hose. No panty.

You are not alone :wink:

X100yellowhose.jpg

Jaemie, you need to have a thirsty dandelion in the middle of that coil, with its leafs just about touching the spray handle...

Interesting idea. You've got a visual idea that traps the eye and holds it.

Now go do something interesting with it!

(I don't mean this as a negative -- quite the contrary, what I mean is "great work, but I bet you can take it a lot further and make something that's really good and that you really like out of it")

Thank you. I also feel this needs to be taken further. Well, I know where the hose likes to hang out, so re-shooting it should be easy.

You know how to get attention with the title of your post.
Like you, my eye naturally goes to this sort of image and I find myself photographing this type of thing a lot. It doesn't always produce a good picture. In your case I think it does work. You could play with it a bit more and see what happens. Have you tried converting to black and white ? It might be a good b/w image.

I might try that this evening. Thank you for the idea!

You could always switch over to staring at your own belly button...there's NOTHING quite as enjoyable as a good,long navel-gazing session!!!

Lol.. That's Kazooie's specialty. :blushing: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/just-fun/295152-color-me-blue.html#post2680425

What's interesting to me is the juxtaposition of the rectilinear brick pattern against the circular hose pattern--which is presented against a light brick/dark brick and crushed gravel background...yeah, it's a simple photo, and yet...there is PLENTY for the eye to feast upon!

You just organized my nebulous and chaotic thoughts into words very nicely. Thank you. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back