What's new

HOT Lens !!

Thanks for the endorsement, Rick. Yeah, my pictures are often vivid and in your face, but that's the way I see and how I guess I want my world to look.
 
I thought I bought that cup a year ago. Ended up with lead based ceramic that can't be put in the microwave! Might I inquirevas to your vender of choice?
 
I thought I bought that cup a year ago. Ended up with lead based ceramic that can't be put in the microwave! Might I inquirevas to your vender of choice?

Sigh .... alas, it was a gift. Wish I could help.. :scratch:
 
Alas. Thus is the life of the adventurer... Um... Flashback... I'll keep searching.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom