Hot or Not? :D

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Easy there turbo! That's my wife :D

255627_10150210955178370_781018369_7304339_8369441_n.jpg

Not. But I'm not talking about your model.

She looks like a bad cut out stuck on a white background. There's something weird going on in the right bottom corner. I'd like both eyes to be the same color and I wonder why the skin of her neck and torso is yellow.

Yeah I didn't care for it too much but people on FB is going nuts after my wife posted it up LOL

The model, pose, and composition are nice, but something is up with the color / tone curve, no? Is that flare on the right side of the image? I feel like the shadows are unrealistically bright. I think with some different post process this image could be great.

The model, pose, and composition are nice, but something is up with the color / tone curve, no? Is that flare on the right side of the image? I feel like the shadows are unrealistically bright. I think with some different post process this image could be great.

Yes! I'm going to have to reedit that pic for sure. I didn't pay too much attention to it but now I am after posting here. The upper chest and neck looks bad.

Yeah I didn't care for it too much but people on FB is going nuts after my wife posted it up LOL

Does that mean you did not do all you could to the image PP wise but you let your wife put it on the internet?

Bad business! I had to be careful with my wife in that way. She would show people works in progress some of which where just trials not meant to be seen by anyone... :lol:

Does that mean you did not do all you could to the image PP wise but you let your wife put it on the internet?

Bad business! I had to be careful with my wife in that way. She would show people works in progress some of which where just trials not meant to be seen by anyone... :lol:

Yeah I know right?? But her fb friends are going nuts about it and getting crazy compliments. That's why I was questioning myself. I think I'm gonna let it slide this time since my logo isn't on it. LOL

Background is too bright, light is bouncing of the background onto your wife, move her another 6 feet from backdrop, another thing i hate white backgrounds, don't light the background it will then be grey

FB has put "allowable quality of photo standards" in the bottom of the toilet. Compared to the accepted point and shoot photos the pic is epic to all.

Background is too bright, light is bouncing of the background onto your wife, move her another 6 feet from backdrop, another thing i hate white backgrounds, don't light the background it will then be grey

You're right gsgary which is why I hated them! It was 2am, we got home from our friend's house. She's a MUA but we promised her we'll take some pix after we got home for her portfolio and by the time we got home, i was too lazy to pull down my backdrop and stuff so I used my home theater screen that was on the wall :LOL:

I told her I will redo this for her because they sucked so badly IMO.

I personally like these two alot more. Except the 2nd one I don't like her expression as much. But again it was 2am but at least the skin tone is good and not all over the place like 1st one. Time to reshoot that!

252577_10150214703099844_65859864843_7064633_3384538_n.jpg

255160_10150214703154844_65859864843_7064636_3062826_n.jpg

See how the grey background has brought the colour of her skin alive

Yes, I definitely like that one a lot more than the one she's all gaga about. The hair isn't blown out, the background isn't distracting and the color is good all the way around.

Oh BTW we've decided not to go to UK after all. But instead we booked a place in Switzerland for 4 days. As a photographer, I think I am more excited about that because of the crazy landscape they have there. We leave in 13 days!!!!!! Tomorrow starts my biggest wedding (1st day out of 3) so I'm a little stomach sick right now thinking about it. LOL

See how the grey background has brought the colour of her skin alive

Yes, I definitely like that one a lot more than the one she's all gaga about. The hair isn't blown out, the background isn't distracting and the color is good all the way around.

Oh BTW we've decided not to go to UK after all. But instead we booked a place in Switzerland for 4 days. As a photographer, I think I am more excited about that because of the crazy landscape they have there. We leave in 13 days!!!!!! Tomorrow starts my biggest wedding (1st day out of 3) so I'm a little stomach sick right now thinking about it. LOL

Have you seen the price of things in Switzerland ? last time i was there a coffee was £6

Gary, Mo's rollin' in money...that's how an ugly mug like him got such a pretty wife!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back