House, Snaggletooth, RR trestle

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thought id post these and see what happens. lookin for some C&C. any would help.thanks

HOUSE

propaneroute055.jpg

SNAGGLETOOTH

propaneroute061.jpg

RR TRESTLE

propaneroute023.jpg

(one thing bothered me about this photo--i wish i had a little bit of space inbetween the trestle and the top of the picture.)

I enjoyed the 2nd one the most, the others didn't do much for me.

Don't care for the first one; I'm not a fan of shots that are tilted like that (makes me think of the old "Batman" TV show and how the villain's lair was always tilted. Nope, not a fan of that!).

I like "Snaggletooth", but it might be improved (at least for me) if the colors were a bit more saturated. It just feels a bit "flat".

The trestle is okay. I find the tree branches a bit distracting, though, and again, for my tastes, it seems a bit flat.

-Dan

im glad to hear what you think of them danok. i usually like to keep my photos as original as possible. i want them to look as they did in person --thats why i kept my alterations to a minimum. thanks for the comment.

does anyone out there besides me like the first or third or are they just duds?

I liked them all to varying degrees. I bit of a saturation boost would help on the latter two I think. Title of the second one was cute. I like the bridge but I think the crop was a bit aggressive, even going as far as cutting off the top there.

I too do not like the tilt in #1, it might be more interesting presented as-is.

#3 is not a trestle, it is a bridge, a truss bridge or more specifically a through truss bridge. These bridges are rapidly disappearing so shoot what you can.

Most reactions

Back