how about this bad boy free range edit

I want to see more I am digging this thread. It is so cool to see everyone else take on things.

Oh gawd, did Drex screw another edit???

Car3.jpg

Well, this was another rush job. Took 25 minutes or so...I don't actually spend time really on any one thing. Too many things to get done in life apparently. Hope you enjoy none-the-less.

that is nuts!

I should have quit when I was ahead. I don't what I did, but as I was editing this in Photoshop CS5, the stupid tire fell off and me not knowing much about cars, I have absolutely no idea how to get it back on. Does anyone know if this is a bug or something in Photoshop CS5? Or is this just something that happens when editing this old of a car?

Car4.jpg

:biglaugh:
I should have quit when I was ahead. I don't what I did, but as I was editing this in Photoshop CS5, the stupid tire fell off and me not knowing much about cars, I have absolutely no idea how to get it back on. Does anyone know if this is a bug or something in Photoshop CS5? Or is this just something that happens when editing this old of a car?

Car4.jpg

Oh my, Agent! Is it still getting any worse???

DSC_0742-1.jpg

Just for fun! I am not very good at it but I had a good time.

awesoem guys! love them all agent i think its screwed now no putting that thing back on

...agent i think its screwed now no putting that thing back on.

I know, right? So sorry about that. I have kinetic tremor, which in my case means that when I use my fingers they shake...

That would most likely me the culprit...I hope you have a good mechanic...

BTW: Is that your car or something?

Oh, I'm glad to hear that all the action on your computer ended with only the back tyre falling off, Agent, I had feared first one and then the next front tyre would come off in the process, too... :shock:

;)

agent its not mine we had a drag strip reunion in town last weekend and i asked this guy if i could shoot his car

Most reactions

New Topics

Back