What's new

*****:| how are you?

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
SEA
The cat sits without a care of me taking photo,

i think this cat is sleepy.

All comments are tolerable.

sorry for the re-sized image.

4719819466_d7dfb2a1c1_b.jpg
 
had to do something.....bump the thread, 50 views.
 
50 views and no comments is sometimes a comment itself.
 
That's so true! the cat photo was post processed to make the fur coat shine and added details.
 
All comments are welcome.

I like dogs too. :hugs:

4587725451_d994d4d4a9_o.jpg
 
While on the topic of animal love and animal rights, whale killing should be stopped!

:thumbup:
This guy, really friendly and loves animals. I respect his dedication to volunteer at the animal shelter. His face stores lots of love. I'm being humbled by his gestures.
4741068123_719666737a_b.jpg
 
The first two are boring.

I love the third one. You could stand to lower the exposure a little, but overall, I get a story from the third one. It seems like the two of them understand each other pretty well.
 
i dont think it's very over exposed but i would move back alittle bit further but maybe that's just me.
 
I agree with Lunaaa, it might be a tad overexposed but the third and second are my favorite. First was snapshotty to me but these two bring out emotion in me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom