What's new

*****:| how are you?

the first one is boring but the coat is beautiful. I like the third one as well, I don't think there is anything wrong with but I'm not a professional.

Thanks.
 
i dont think it's very over exposed but i would move back alittle bit further but maybe that's just me.


That's what I do too, move back a little from my monitor. It's always nicer like that.
 
the first one is boring but the coat is beautiful. I like the third one as well, I don't think there is anything wrong with but I'm not a professional.

Thanks.

I'm not pro too, just enjoying a hobby, I've seen pro work, they break all the rulez, just bacause they can.
 
quit your threads back to life. just let them die.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom