How Can I Find Someone Who Does Engagement Photography In Las Vegas?

weiver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Anyone know of any photographer or studio? Your input would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

You might have to find one yourself, and when you do, ask to view his/her portfolio.

Although it might seem an easy question, believe me, it is not. I speak as a present husband when I say that this is definitely one of the most important decisions you’re going to make and you want to do it right. You don’t want to hire anyone that will do a sloppy job or avoid high-definition filming in order to save time and effort. Even if it may be a bit more expensive, going with a group of individuals might prove to be better on long term – quality contributes highly to how the material will be preserved over the years, in the case of printed photos.
Searching Las Vegas engagement photography in the online yellow pages does not really provide you with enough information about who you’re going to hire, no matter how many details they provide or how catchy their advertisement is. We’re not even going to try and discuss hotel recommendations – although they might have a professional team or individual, a conflict of interests could not be more obvious.
I think you should start your search with www.vividsight.com, especially if you’re looking for Las Vegas engagement photography or videography and I’m going to present some arguments I found that determined me to recommend them.
First of all, they offer a lot of information. If you go on their website and carefully examine the content, you’ll find a lot not only about the services they are providing, but about them as a team, what kind of people they are, their goals and standards. Why I think these things matter is the fact that you don’t want your average service-providing-people on this job. Although you do want it done in a professional manner, you want someone you’ll feel comfortable with. For this reason you’ll be able to easily communicate which provides a better understanding of your needs and perspectives and, in turn, an outcome of the project that will be to your liking. This is your moment and you want the people on it to treat it with just as much importance as you do – it’s not just another Las Vegas engagement photography project, it’s your wedding.
To this end, Vivid Sight Production offers you 2 types of packages according to your budget, which only differ in quantity as the standard that they provide is the same. Regardless of the one you choose, they will host a private link on their website for you, including the album should you want your family and friends to easily access your memories from any location. Last but not least, they offer a combination of photography and videography – so you won’t only have photos, but videos as well. They value the uniqueness of each moment, having a professional team (not just one photographer!) with carefully assigned roles so that everything you want to remember will be remembered.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back