How come GIRLS never post their GUY PROBLEMS?

I'm in Illinois. It's been raining for two days.

*goes to check weather.com*

And it's supposed to rain for two more days. :S

summers_enemy said:
Woo hoo! Date tomorrow!! :mrgreen: I get the feeling there might be opportunity on this one. I shall keep everyone posted. ;)

Good luck!! As they say here... "Get in!"

Rob

I know a fair bit of UK slang, but I'm not sure I've heard that one before Rob. :mrgreen:

In any case, I scored!:boogie:Well, only a kiss on the forehead, but that's still scoring as far as I'm concerned! And I reciprocated with a cheek kiss. :mrgreen: Go me! :boogie::boogie::boogie:

summers_enemy said:
I know a fair bit of UK slang, but I'm not sure I've heard that one before Rob. :mrgreen:

In any case, I scored!:boogie:Well, only a kiss on the forehead, but that's still scoring as far as I'm concerned! And I reciprocated with a cheek kiss. :mrgreen: Go me! :boogie::boogie::boogie:

have no fear, one of these days he might eventually be able to work his way down to your mouth and score first base. now if this takes more than, say, 3 weeks, he might be working out some gender attraction issues internally.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
have no fear, one of these days he might eventually be able to work his way down to your mouth and score first base. now if this takes more than, say, 3 weeks, he might be working out some gender attraction issues internally.

:lol:

I'm willing to give him a little longer since we tend to be lucky to see each other for a couple hours once a week or so. Although...he is prettier than I am.... :scratch: ;)

Most reactions

Back