How come GIRLS never post their GUY PROBLEMS?

Cause they have girlfriends to chat with about that. Plus, if they did whine about their men trouble you'd have all you loser guys talking about how you could make them happy.

Stop being so emo.

hobbes28 said:
Because girls have their girlfriends to run and get advice from... ;)

I wouldn't EXACTLY say that...it's more that...I think girls tend more to go to specific people (not just girlfriends, guy friends, too) for advice, rather than have it out in the open for everyone.

I could be speaking alone here, but I also think girls might feel more embarrassed than most guys would when they are having relationship problems. ...not sure if it's a competition thing, a pride thing, or just feeling almost like you are admitting 'failure' or something. I dunno...I'm probably talking outta my rear right now.

Rob said:
Because you can only fit 10,000 characters in a single post? :lol:

Ok, that was funny! :biglaugh:

In the wise words of Homer. "It's funny cuz it's true!"

...least I think that's who I heard say that...

Rob said:
Because you can only fit 10,000 characters in a single post? :lol:

Sh!t. Why didn't I think of that one!

hobbes28 said:
Because girls have their girlfriends to run and get advice from... ;)

Very good point. :D

However, I am definitely open to all of your guys suggestions on my current little circumstance.

I've been dating someone for just about a month. We get along great, always have fun, etc. But he's not going in for a kiss! What on earth am I doing wrong??? Surely after a month I should at least be able to expect a little peck on the cheek?!

because the net has too many weirdos trying to be mr nice guy to cover up the fact that they are mr weird freaky guy who wants to molest them. that or the only response they will get is from freaky little emo kids

nvr2low said:
because the net has too many weirdos trying to be mr nice guy to cover up the fact that they are mr weird freaky guy who wants to molest them. that or the only response they will get is from freaky little emo kids

Are you watching "To Catch a Predator 4" like I am right now? :scratch:

Other problem is that men and women tend to deal with stuff like that differently. Often, when women want to vent, they just want someone to listen. Women do just that. Men, on the other hand, are almost always trying to offer some kind of solution.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back