How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

After complimenting and asking a few questions from another photographer, she impersonally directed me to forums. I googled and this one was at the top of the list. After taking a look, I felt it was a great place to start, to be critiqued and to get practice. I'm really looking forward to what the forum has to offer me.

I typed 'Photography Forum' and this was the top result

Honestly... I just started doing more professional photography & one of the tips that i got online was "sign up for a photoForum". I do not have any training and am training myself so of course I'm taking lots of notes :)

I am in a local photography club in my area that meets once a month and this forum is a link on their website so I clicked it and here I am a newb! LOL the group is called LightWriterz and the site is www.lightwriterz.com if you are wondering! Thank you and I look forward to being a member of this forum!
Cristobal Silva

I simply did a google search for photography forums. And this is what I found...

I was looking in the apps store on my iphone for a photography reference. Something that will help me remember the technical side or anything would be helpful! Then I saw the app for the forum and thought I would get it and at some point sign up and start using it. I'm so glad I did! So far I am so pleased with the help I've been given to my technical problems.

I've been browsing around the forums for the past couple of months studying on which camera, lens and etc to go with I decided to go ahead and be part of the forums. :)

I googled "photography discussion" and this forum was the first result. Finally, stopped lurking and joined, it's been a huge help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back