How Do I create and save a slideshow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbeam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,
I am just wondering how I create a slideshow and save it to my comp to burn onto a disk? I know my questions seem so elementary, but I am really not computer savvy by any means!! Hand me a camera, and I can figure it out, put me in front of a computer.... not so much ;) Anyways, I have all my pics on my pc and would like to make a slideshow set to music, and transfer it over to a laptop. I've googled 'slideshows' and so many options come up, that I don't know which is best etc. Thanks so much!

How you do it, will totally depend on the software you use. There are hundreds of programs that can help you create a slideshow. Many of them are pretty user friendly.

What computer system are you working on (PC or Mac etc)? You probably have some software already, that will work.

I use Adobe Premiere. Then create an AVI file. THEN burn in onto a DVD :)

Photo DVD Burner is a good software to create photo slideshow with music,text ,transition effect and more ,also you can burn it to DVD. you can have a try.

flygrass, you've posted the same recommendation in like 8 threads today... Spam much?

Yeah and flygrasses spam is crap, Lightroom walks all over his junk for slide shows

flickr. You load the pics in a set then click the slide show button. DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back