How do I do this?

i think its lomography search that in google

edit : nope not lomography sorry

Last edited:
You are going to have to be more specific.

Well I mean the colors that come out in the picture (see the one of the girl by the train tracks... i think the second one down)
I know I can make it look like that in photoshop... but I would like to take pictures like that, and unfortunately, I'm quite new, so I need some help! :)

I'd guess that it's all done in Photoshop, so if you can do that, you are already there.

The girl in the dress....wow. Gorgeous photo.

Of course, it helps to start with a great photo; exposure, composition, DOF etc. I'd guess that they're using a good quality lens as well.

Rockandrowland,
I think I know what you mean, as I've been asking myself that same question ever since I started getting into photography. But it's hard to put into words that look, right? The girl in the dress photo has that sort of hazy, kind of grayish look, right? haha...

If someone could explain how to take a pic like that, I'd love to know the answer!

I did something similar to this effect in photoshop. I took a photo, dropped the saturation, bumped up the contrast, tweaked the levels a little, then added a slight vignette and it looks close to this.

I do a layer duplication, desaturate, and change the blending to overlay, mess with the levels and opacity and there you go!

So I guess there's no way to achieve that look without editing?

Most reactions

Back