What's new

how do I include a full size image in my post?

Kathleen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I post an image all that appears is a thumbnail view. I've seen postings here that have large images and would like to do the same. Can I do this, and if yes, how?
 
The attachments, like you have been doing, are always thumbnails.

I think subscribers have gallery space as well. You can upload your images to the gallery, then click on the full size image and copy the URL. Then back in your post, click the IMG button and paste the URL into the box that pops up.

Alternatively, you could use an off-site hosting gallery like Photobucket.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom