What's new

How do I........

stang96mj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
softness.jpg


How do I give a photo a softness like this one?? I have photoshop elements 6.
 
Looks like an implementation of the Orton Effect. Google it and you will get examples of how to do it in your program.
 
Looks like an implementation of the Orton Effect. Google it and you will get examples of how to do it in your program.
Ok, thanks!
 
You can hack this by making a second layer, bluring it and overlaying the original at about 30% opacity.

Also, OP, if that's not your photo, the moderators frown upon posting photos from other people, links are generally the way to go.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom