How does she do that?

Why don't you ask her?

Even though I'de be willing to assume that she's getting this look from some sort of PS technique, I merely am posting not to advise, but rather to compliment on her photography itself. I checked out the entire site, and was very impressed. It must be so nice to not only have that level of skill, but to be able to do it for a living. Thanks for posting :)

thanks biancarose... that was something I was looking for.

There are photoshop/paintshoppro plugins that can do alot of that and more. Id highly recommend checking out the Color Efex Pro plugins.

I would still talk to her about it - maybe even see if you can go with her on a shoot. I am sure that whilst there is a good amount of editing going on that the other key aspect is her control of the lighting in the field - that is often a key difference and getting a good solid photo with the right lighting is very important if you have a specific effect that you want to create in editing.

There are photoshop/paintshoppro plugins that can do alot of that and more. Id highly recommend checking out the Color Efex Pro plugins.

looked that up and got it! thanks.

I would still talk to her about it - maybe even see if you can go with her on a shoot. I am sure that whilst there is a good amount of editing going on that the other key aspect is her control of the lighting in the field - that is often a key difference and getting a good solid photo with the right lighting is very important if you have a specific effect that you want to create in editing.

Thats a good idea, except we are a 1,000 miles apart. But that is some great advise. Lighting is something I'm just getting a grasp on...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back