How many have a D5000?

william542

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI! I'm new.
How many here have a Nikon D5000?
Just got mine and learning how to use it.
Pure newbie making a jump from point & shoot.

I have one also. Kinda wishing I would have got D90 instead though. Not that I've mastered the 5000 but I like the added features the 90 has.

I had a D5000 however, I just upgraded to the D7000.

I guess thats 61,826...

I just bought mine last friday! T'was my first SLR camera! Im learning how to use it as well. :)

I love my d5000, and now I have a d7000 and its even better. Its just soo much smoother and quicker to adjust things on the fly.

Dang. I thought Keith was just a good photographer, but now I find he's got a job keeping track of the number of D5000's out there. So, Keith, does the job pay well? Should I be thinking of putting in my CV for the D7000 counters?;)

I know some pros who use the D5000 as a backup camera. For an example, one guy has a D300 and he wanted a camera that had video & tilting lcd.

I have a D5000, but it's not my main camera. While I really like the D5k, I would not want it to be my only camera....doesn't compare to my D90 in many ways.

I have a D5000, but it's not my main camera. While I really like the D5k, I would not want it to be my only camera....doesn't compare to my D90 in many ways.

I chose the D5000 over the D90. The D90 is not worth the $200 higher price tag and I can take just as good pictures with the D5000.

Most reactions

Back