How many Sundays ...

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.. will this path lead me to our local church till they will have to bring me there ..

full

I am little bit frustrated of that I don't have a time in past weeks for my passion because of other duties (mainly family - we'll got new kido in few weeks) .. seems that I will miss this autumn behind camera entirely .. this is actually not a Sunday shot, it's today's casual shot when I had escaped for short walkaround after the lunch ..

cheers, ~dan

I suppose one day we'll all be there toes first, metaphorically speaking. I should really go more often before that happens to me.

Thought provoking shot and post there.

Reactions: ntz
I suppose one day we'll all be there toes first, metaphorically speaking. I should really go more often before that happens to me.

Thought provoking shot and post there.
to be honest, I am in age when I go there specifically if I need something :D

to be honest, I am in age when I go there specifically if I need something :D

I ain't particularly religious but there is something calming about being in a church.

I ain't particularly religious but there is something calming about being in a church.
I am averagely religious :D .. you know, if you want something real bad, like to win in lottery, or to have increased salary, or the peace for all the world, you know where to ask ;)

I am averagely religious :D .. you know, if you want something real bad, like to win in lottery, or to have increased salary, or the peace for all the world, you know where to ask ;)
.........or sell your soul.👺😉

Most reactions

Back