how much do you think i could get for this?

Skyeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i want to switch over to digital (most likely digital rebel). so i was thinking of selling off my back up film gear. it consists of a Nikon N65 with grip/batteryholder, a Nikon 50mm F1.8 AF-D lens, a tamron 28-200mm XR AF-D lens, a Nikon 28-80 AF-G lens, a Nikon SB-50DX flash and SC-17 cord all is in good physical condition and working flawlessly

how much do you think that would go for? or should i not even bother trying to sell it?

If I had to guess, I would say that a body with battery grip plus 3 lenses and a flash should definitely total to enough to buy a digital rebel. However, I don't really know how much. You might want to check on eBay to see what the prices tend to be going for on those items.

I don't know what condition your cash flow is in but I do believe your lenses would work with a Nikon D70 body. I can't say this for certain but it might be something worth checking into...

i can get a digital rebel with the 18-55mm lens on ebay for 650 or a D70 body for around 700. but i was thinking if i sold off the back up gear and put that twords the digita rebel i could afford it.

that really doesnt make sence though. now im thinking i might sell off my backup gear and my F100 and a buy a D70 or else sell everything and go cannon.

it seems like cannon stuff(lenses, flashes, cameras) tends to be less expensive is that true?

AIRIC said:
Why the D Rebel when you have Nikon glass? Or do you need the cash from the glass to get it? I've been there.

Eric

I'd have to agree. If you got the glass, go with the Nikon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back