how much would you pay to go to this? or would you?

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a newbie. I have exhausted taking pictures of my kids. I need to practice and learn on others.. I joined a local meetup.com group and they have one or two of these events a month....

on the first Sunday of each month from 1:00 - 5:00 PM at*******. Generally, there are several optional mini-training sessions on equipment and techniques from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, then themed photo sessions with models, backgrounds, wardrobes, and props in the two interior studios, one in the courtyard, and one or more in the large, landscaped parking lot across the street. Participation is limited to twelve photographers. Photographers and models rotate through the sets on a schedule so every photographer has ample opportunity to photograph every model in every set. MUAH and photo assistant services are provided and light snacks and beverages are included.

So I'm just wondering what an event like this would be worth?

I will post how much they are charging later.

Hmm, interesting, good for experience, opportunity that isn't readily available easily. I would guess at least 150.00+ and I am thinking I may be way low.

I'm thinking its around $100.

I think it's a great deal! When else would you get a model, different studios, locations, backdrops, props, wardrobe, (lighting too?). I think its a great idea, well well well worth 75 bucks. They even feed you! Wish i lived near you, I am jealous.

Also 12 other photographers to network with...maybe even develop a relationship with one or two.

Definately worth it! I'm thinking of taking a workshop or two from this photographer David J. West Photography and he's charging $162 for a three hour stint!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back