how often...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
----------if you are in a good mood - DON'T READ THIS---------------

how often do you want to hide somewhere so nobody can see you? how often do you know that you've just burned all the bridges behind you and everything is falling apart??? and... why the heck it is always me who ruins something wonderful?

-----------if you read this... you can start crying with me-------------
cheers

ah.... mentos....

i have done that many times... i am so sorry.... i wish i could just sit a visit with you....

but your not alone...is there more you wanna say??

aprilraven said:
ah.... mentos....

i have done that many times... i am so sorry.... i wish i could just sit a visit with you....

but your not alone...is there more you wanna say??

actually I'm alone right now :(
yeah... I'd like to say more but I don't want to spoil your wonderful humours

Please share, so we can help you through this tough time. :hug::
I know that I've been there and it always helps to talk about it, holding it in always makes it stay with you longer. (did that make any sense? :er: )

so... you wanted this:

you may know that I was meeting/dating a cery nice guy. he is older than me (29), you also know that i have many problems at home, mostly because my parents are very strict. generally they didn't accepted that I'm dating an older guy, commenting that he should be looking for a wife, not such a young girlfriend. the atmospheare at home became horrible that I couldn't stand it. and of course I didn't want to hurt anybody... nor him... nor my parents... yesterday we met and spend a lovely evening... but it was to hard to say him this on v-day. so... I had a honest chat with him today.. telling hime that firstly I need to organize my things at home... I don't want to be thrown out of it... he... youknow how he reacted... he just said that he wanted only a bit of love... said "bye" and that I treated him like a toy... what's worse...we are both members of local photogs society "government".. I meant there are 6 of us who decide about everything in the society... and now... it is just too hard for me to go there tomorrow... see all our friends who probably know everything right now what happened... they will... ahhh.. do youknow how I feel now?! it's all my fault :( please hide me somewhere...

First off...he should've been supportive of you, and his reaction was completely wrong. Getting your home life together is a good thing. You mentined moving out recently, did you make any decisions on that?
Second, it doesn't sound like he deserves to "get a bit love" from you. You were honest with him and he reacted like a teenage boy.
Third, THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT. :hug::
As far as going to your photog group, you should go, you'd be the bigger person. If anyone asks what happened, just say "I'd rather not talk about it".

no no no... it's my fault... i shouldn't have started dating with him.. I should have predicted that my parents will behave like that!
I didn't decide onmoving simply because I don't want to stop university...and it is impossible here to study and work... especially on the first year when you stay at school till 6 pm (from 8) . so I don't have enough money to live my own life right now... I should have told him at the beginning that it might end like that... :(:(

mentos, :hugs:

No one can fault you for being honest! He should be proud to be a part of your life ... you were honest with him and told him that you had things to get sorted out and responsibilities to take care of! Anyone worth their salt would have nothing but respect for you for that. If he's aware of your situation at home, he should be more understanding and accepting of that, especially if you're in a relationship - however new it is - with him.

You are worth it, Mentos ... DO NOT ever let anyone make you think otherwise! Don't ever step down to someone ... don't ever settle. You're special ... and should be treated as such.

mentos_007 said:
no no no... it's my fault... i shouldn't have started dating with him.. I should have predicted that my parents will behave like that!
I didn't decide onmoving simply because I don't want to stop university...and it is impossible here to study and work... especially on the first year when you stay at school till 6 pm (from 8) . so I don't have enough money to live my own life right now... I should have told him at the beginning that it might end like that... :(:(

Mentos,

This is still NOT your fault. As Anicole and I said, he should've been supportive. If you have "true" feelings for someone, you will work through anything. From what you said, he wasn't willing. You are worth it, he wasn't worthy of you. :hugs:

Traci said:
Mentos,

This is still NOT your fault. As Anicole and I said, he should've been supportive. If you have "true" feelings for someone, you will work through anything. From what you said, he wasn't willing. You are worth it, he wasn't worthy of you. :hugs:

Preach on, Traci!

Mentos, don't settle! Make them come up to your level.

If he makes this public in your group that you're in, then he has other issues ... maturity for one.

Hold your head up, girl! You're a winner for keeping honesty up front.

Traci said:
Mentos,

but... we were really getting along very good... everything was fine till my parents entered this relationship. and i didn't want to start war at home.

I hate hurting people like this... I feel terrible... like... like... uhh... never mind

OK here's my 2 cents for what it's worth to you.........He simply does not deserve you...period.....If he has a problem with you trying to work things out for you.....I say you are better off without him!!!! And Mentos you have to go to the photog thing....you cannot and I repeat cannot let him keep you away from something you enjoy so much.........Please just go and hold your head up high......you have NOT done anything at all wrong...It was his reaction that was wrong......You are a beautiful, talented, sweet, loving young woman and he blew it.....but trust me the right man for you will come along!!!! Probably when you least expect it....but he will come!!!! So to be honest I will not cry with you but I would be happy to hug you plenty and try to soothe your pain.......Ok i'm done.....at my estimation that was a bit more than 2 cents worth! Love ya sweetie!!!:hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs: :hug:: :hugs:

anicole said:
Preach on, Traci!

Mentos, don't settle! Make them come up to your level.

If he makes this public in your group that you're in, then he has other issues ... maturity for one.

Hold your head up, girl! You're a winner for keeping honesty up front.

but i feel terrible that I couldn't tell it to him yesterday... I mean the thing that I want tos ort up everything first. he knew about my problems at home before, but I should have told him at the very beginning...

mentos_007 said:
but... we were really getting along very good... everything was fine till my parents entered this relationship. and i didn't want to start war at home.

I hate hurting people like this... I feel terrible... like... like... uhh... never mind

Honey you need more than to just get along well with someone....you also need their support in your decisions!:hugs:

Most reactions

Back