how old is everyone

Nope. You're not old. I just have a skewed perspective because of the age difference between my siblings and me.

Besides, they say you're only as old as you feel. Some days I feel 90. ;)

And other days I have a hard time remembering that college freshmen are no longer my contemporaries. They now giggle at the slang terms I use. :confused:

Ya know, I feel the opposite and I think it has a bit to do with the age difference I have with my sibs... Maybe that's why I still feel like I'm 12 ;)

sssssssssixtEEn.

young and happy

It's always the youngin's who start the how old threads, and they always make me feel old at now 22 since last week.

I was 4 months old when Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon.

Hey, I like that! I was between Kindergarten and 1st grade watching Neil Armstrong walk on the moon. So I'm not quite the oldest geezer around here, but seeing the answers in this thread makes me keenly aware of my mortality (as if my own kids didn't do that enough! :er: )

afm

Holy cow! I was expecting to see more 20's and 30's, not so many teenagers. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's great!!

I'm 29 and I plan on staying 29 for the next 5 years (I will be 30 later this year)

17 here, and yes, I though tI was talking to older people, not people my own age....... now I don't have an excuse for seeming stupid.

I've got news for you bud. You are one of the youngins :p

I'll be 31 in June.

I didn't mean I AM old, just all the young people make me FEEL on the older side, as I would have guessed that most people here would be in their 20's and up.

Most reactions

Back