How old were you,...

OK, you're excused then. ;)

By 16 you should have at least had a few 'encounters' with the police though...lol.

If you are handcuffed and taken downtown but never booked, is that arrested? If yes, then 14yrs old. If no, then never. Just called it scared straight.

Man, I can't believe that most of you guys have never been arrested for anything in your whole life...

i try to avoid the cops and for my job i need to be crime free

If they put cuffs on you and take you to the station - I think that counts.

The last time I was arrested (about 2 years ago), they didn't even charge me with anything (which makes sense, because I didn't do anything - but, everyone says that - right?). I spent the whole weekend in jail, then they just let me go.

what did they think you did

Arson (God, I'm glad I didn't actually get charged with that!).

There was a fire at the apartment complex I lived at (at the time), so I called the fire department. When they got there (along with the local cops), they thought I had started it.

I still don't really understand why they thought they needed to take me in, I was very polite and cooperative.

I'm not sure if I was technically under arrest - they never read me my rights, and they never said that I was under arrest. I did spend three days in jail though.

you should beable to get some kind of Restitution for that

Maybe... It's been so long now that I'm willing to just let it go though.

I kinda doubt that anything would happen anyway. We no longer have the right to petition for a writ of habeas corpus in the United States. (What happened to me is proof of that.)

Hmmmmmmmm....lemme think....ummm, well there was that one time.....no, no, no.....what about when......no, not that time either....ummm, yeah--nope. Never happened....pretty sure it never will!!!

:O)

....Why do you ask??

Still havent been arrested. Been threatened with it but, never been.

Ha ha, awesome thread ok I was totally was arrested if you call it that, I was 12 and I stole some candy from a store. OMG I thought I was gonna die I learned right there that my friends were not as cool as I thought they were lol.

Most reactions

Back