CC will be appreciated

For better resolution,please click here

Flickr: ~N A T H~'s Photostream

$IMG_8593.jpg

$IMG_8589g.jpg

$IMG_8597.jpg

$IMG_8586.jpg

$Untitled-1.jpg

Not a bad set at all. I especially like #s 1 & 3. Unfortunately, #3 is very soft. Not sure if it was missed focus or what, but always know where your camera is focusing. For portraiture, I recommend using a single point placed over the nearest eye. In #1, you've used an aperture of f2.8; IMO, a bit large. I would really like to see more of her face in focus, and I think at this distance, f5.6 would have worked better. Also, watch the small details such as the fly-away hairs on the faces and the "upside down" ring in #3.

Nice set but you are always shooting portraits with the person looking at you in an oblique way.
That will start to get wearisome as the viewer realizes that the 'pose' and the way of looking at the camera is not a characteristic if the person but the photographer's style.

Not a bad set at all. I especially like #s 1 & 3. Unfortunately, #3 is very soft. Not sure if it was missed focus or what, but always know where your camera is focusing. For portraiture, I recommend using a single point placed over the nearest eye. In #1, you've used an aperture of f2.8; IMO, a bit large. I would really like to see more of her face in focus, and I think at this distance, f5.6 would have worked better. Also, watch the small details such as the fly-away hairs on the faces and the "upside down" ring in #3.

Thanks a lot,#3 the focus I kept very shallow because i shot that on 1.8 and it focussed on her hair so soft focus so as to hide the problem :/
Thanks will try that.

Nice set but you are always shooting portraits with the person looking at you in an oblique way.
That will start to get wearisome as the viewer realizes that the 'pose' and the way of looking at the camera is not a characteristic if the person but the photographer's style.

Well a friend of mine was telling her all the poses I dont know anything about posing and all!

can you show me some examples?i mean for the natural poses?
Tha would be real helpful

Nice work, you should be proud of all of them. A little too much empty space in #2 to the right, and the slight backwards lean looks odd, but nice expression and good light on all of them.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot,#3 the focus I kept very shallow because i shot that on 1.8 and it focussed on her hair so soft focus so as to hide the problem :/
Thanks will try that.

Well a friend of mine was telling her all the poses I dont know anything about posing and all!

can you show me some examples?i mean for the natural poses?
Tha would be real helpful

this is a really good book for the basics of posing: Amazon.com: Photographing Women: 1,000 Poses (9780321814333): Eliot Siegel: Books

I need to read through it again

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back