How to make this video?

Acrossthepuddle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Well 9 times out of 10 stuff like that is done in CGI. Jewelry of that nature is mass produced and is created in CAD software. From there it's a simple jump to a 3d graphics program to add some shine.

Doing it with out computer trickery would be much hard. I could be done with a white back drop, bare and diffused lights a some fishing line.

Well 9 times out of 10 stuff like that is done in CGI. Jewelry of that nature is mass produced and is created in CAD software. From there it's a simple jump to a 3d graphics program to add some shine.

Doing it with out computer trickery would be much hard. I could be done with a white back drop, bare and diffused lights a some fishing line.

It wouldn't be too hard if you have the right equipment for the job.. just hanging it off of any simple rotating motor would do the trick. You could suspend the motor by clamping it to an extension arm on a C-stand.

Lighting would be the only tricky part.. but wouldnt be too hard if lit from a high or low enough angle.

Here's a motor that's used for crib mobiles but would work just fine.. Dancing Helix Orbiter Motor if you need the necklace part to hang across like in the video you can easily attach it to something else hanging off the mobile motor with tape or something.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back