How to stay logged in at Flickr!!!?????!?!?!?!??!?!!11oneoneoneelevenonehun dredandone

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Each time I go to flickr, I have to log in. I can't save my password. I'm logging in using my google account. I'm so annoyed at this now! It only takes 7 seconds, but it's just sooooo boooooring :p

So, how fix? :)

Thanks!

Are you logged into your google account when you try this?

Are you logged into your google account when you try this?

No. I did a test, and it didn't matter. I logged into my gmail, then tried to open flickr but still had to log in!
And as if this isn't enough suffering, each time I press a button on my keyboard, it takes one second until I can use the mouse pad on my laptop! One simple "enter" and I have to wait a second. This happens many times a day!

The seconds are starting to build up! I feel them creeping up behind me and tear me to pieces..

Check that you've not enabled some strange setting on your browser - such as preventing flickr from giving you cookies (maybe you added flickr to a block list by accident) which would account for the site not preserving your login status.

My laptop does that, with no explanation, and my desktop doesn't.

I'm just really glad my desktop doesn't : )

Sorry I don't have anything useful to add, but I tried to figure it out once too, and gave up.

I am having a problem as will, just a little different. For some reason I am having to put my password in 3 times before it will actually start loading up..the first two I have to type email and password and then on the 3rd just password. I'm not sure why, but that has just started with me. It's frustrating when I'm at work!

I've had that problem too. My flickr is linked to my gmail account and it won't save my password. Even if I'm already logged into Gmail. It's annoying. I also find that it'll log me out unexpectedly. I didn't have that problem when my account was linked to a yahoo email. I think I'll get a yahoo account just for my flickr, then forward it to my gmail account.

Will you then lose your gmail account photos?

No, just go into your account settings and change your primary email address.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back