What's new

how to take this properly?

sektabrand

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Goodday! Took this pic yesterday. Composition wise it's exactly what I wanted. Shadow and clear sky makes it really difficult though. What would be the best way to get all the details visible and natural? Cause this does not cut it :/

$UZH_IN-2.webp
 
This is good...but i think you could have experimented with more angles to get a better angle

Regards :D
 
well, thanks, but... as it is probably visible, there are several pics with different exposures in one... I hate those buckets, for example, bottom left corner. just a bit more detail... just a bit. i am starting to think, maybe just go and take five different exposures [or at least four], but that could mess up the rest of the pic. F***, I just can't put the finger on the mistake...

nonono - no different angles - this is exactly what I want, haha! :]

but glad, someone likes it!
 
Shadow highlights tool.
Dodge and burn.
Or as mentioned go back and take three different exposures, from a tripod, blend them.

Or just expose for the building and let the sky go.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom