F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2008 #1 I always appreciate any critiques and suggestions but I'm particularly interested in knowing whether these appear over-saturated.
I always appreciate any critiques and suggestions but I'm particularly interested in knowing whether these appear over-saturated.
Lyncca TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 1,881 Reaction score 5 Location Fort Worth, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 14, 2008 #2 I don't think they are over-saturated, but they are pretty soft. The first one also has the sky blown out. I've decided that the sun is evil! The second one is a really great sunset. Did you use a tripod?
I don't think they are over-saturated, but they are pretty soft. The first one also has the sky blown out. I've decided that the sun is evil! The second one is a really great sunset. Did you use a tripod?
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, Lyncca. The second one was actually at dawn. I used a tripod on both. I'll check the sharpening. I sharpened the sky much less than the ground in the second one; I'm still not quite sure how much to sharpen skies.
Thanks, Lyncca. The second one was actually at dawn. I used a tripod on both. I'll check the sharpening. I sharpened the sky much less than the ground in the second one; I'm still not quite sure how much to sharpen skies.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 14, 2008 #4 Nice on both.
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 14, 2008 #5 Lyncca said: I've decided that the sun is evil! Click to expand... Me too! I've decided that I'm gonna do all my future shooting in the dark -- wait -- I think I'm pretty much in the dark about most things already :lmao: I really like the second image. I sure wish I could bring myself to get up for sunrise shots!
Lyncca said: I've decided that the sun is evil! Click to expand... Me too! I've decided that I'm gonna do all my future shooting in the dark -- wait -- I think I'm pretty much in the dark about most things already :lmao: I really like the second image. I sure wish I could bring myself to get up for sunrise shots!
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 abraxas and Ian, thanks. The blown sky on the first one taught me why some HDRs need more than three images.
abraxas and Ian, thanks. The blown sky on the first one taught me why some HDRs need more than three images.