Howdy from the road

Jad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
johndoddato.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just joined up a couple of days ago. My wife and I are retired and we sold out our home over two years ago and have been full time RVers. I was a large format photographer working only in B&W. With our house sale I said goodbye to my wonderful darkroom that I loved. I started with digital just two years ago and find it an easier method for dealing with photography while living on the road. I certainly miss my darkroom days but will to focus on the future and to keep making new and interesting images. I do have a blog that I post to with some of my newer digital images made while traveling. Have a look. John Two Lane Highway

Thanks, it's a start. The blog lets me do something with my images while always being on the move.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard. Your B&W photography is wonderful.

Does not load very well on my old computer. Saw about 4 of them. Very impressive for what I did see. Glad you put some freaked out HDR in there too. Add more HDR. Very unuaual an old 4 x 5 man will go for HDR. They usually hate it.

Make a secondary blog on Tumblr so I and others can view the rest. I use a number of sites to pollute the web with my stuff. I infect the whole net with it...that is my goal!

Thanks!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back