Howdy!

slizerama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I already posted some photos in another section because I didn't see this section!

Anyway, hi! I've been interested in photography for a long time, but until recently I didn't do anything about it. I recently took a 2 week course on photography and had a blast. There is so much I need to learn though and I'm happy that I found this place!

- Sarah

Hi Sarah, glad you joined the Forum. Welcome aboard.

Happy you found this place too! Hope it provides you all the grow opportunities you are looking for. Feel free to make use of the suggestion section if you see ways for us to improve the site.

I already posted some photos in another section because I didn't see this section!

Anyway, hi! I've been interested in photography for a long time, but until recently I didn't do anything about it. I recently took a 2 week course on photography and had a blast. There is so much I need to learn though and I'm happy that I found this place!

- Sarah

Howdy Mate,
Sounds like you are from Australia. I am new hear as well. Just putting foot steps on the wide world of photography. Hope we'd share our works and views hear.

MMFI

Most reactions

New Topics

Back