How's this product shot?

Not a bad avatar though!!!:mrgreen:

Mo, here's what I think...I worry that the portrait would intimidate guests if it were not part of your gallery of portrait styles. In other words I think this style of portrait is not a good business card of/for you for your business. Its much too dark and ominous, seriously sharp, and otherwise unwelcoming.

Think about a mom with babies or a bride looking for soft shots...it seems to me to be at cross purposes for advertising a broad style business.

I'm sorry to sound so harsh, I don't mean to come off strong, I just don't think it fits for your calling card.:pale:

You mean all of them? Or the original one where it was too much PPed?

Mo, here's what I think...I worry that the portrait would intimidate guests if it were not part of your gallery of portrait styles. In other words I think this style of portrait is not a good business card of/for you for your business. Its much too dark and ominous, seriously sharp, and otherwise unwelcoming.

Think about a mom with babies or a bride looking for soft shots...it seems to me to be at cross purposes for advertising a broad style business.

I'm sorry to sound so harsh, I don't mean to come off strong, I just don't think it fits for your calling card.:pale:

You mean all of them? Or the original one where it was too much PPed?

I think they all look very regal. Can you take them again with a smile???:sexywink:

Laf Mo, me sexy?

I have always been a pretty causal guy & usually dressed the part but I did keep a jacket & tie in my office for the occasions I thought required it. This is a photo of me at the end of my government career taken by one of our staff photographers.

scan0010.jpg

I did not always look like a hayseed. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back