HS Basketball

fjrabon

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thought I'd throw a few on here. These were shots that I didn't send in to the school, mostly because I had near duplicates, but a couple because they were a touch soft.

EDIT: So, for two reasons, I decided to make this what I'm going to call 'C&C tag'. What that means is that if you give me C&C, and then post a link to one of your pictures, I'll give you C&C. I'll attempt to give you at least as much effort as you gave me, if not more.

So, if you want me to give any of your pictures C&C:

1) Give pictures in this thread C&C, any or all of them.
2) Post a link to a TPF C&C thread from one of the galleries of your images in the post where you gave me critique. (no linking to pictures you didn't put up on TPF, no putting pictures you want me to C&C in this thread, link to a separate thread of your own)

IMG_3729 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

IMG_3763 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

IMG_3767 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

IMG_3792 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

IMG_3815 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

IMG_3872 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

Last edited:
Also here are a couple of B&W's that I am playing with. They both were less than inspiring shots, to be sure, so I took the opportunity to mess around with B&W. Any thoughts on the processing for these two?

IMG_3745 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

IMG_3687 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

So, I decided to experiment with an idea I had a while back for what I called "C&C Tag"

The rules are simple:

If you want me to critique any of your photos:

1) Post a critique of these pictures, in this thread

2) In that same post, post a link to any thread where you put up the photo(s) you want me to critique. DO NOT link to specific photos that aren't on TPF. Link to a thread you posted for comments. and DO NOT post your own photos for critique in this thread. Post a link to a thread you started for C&C on your images. This is open to any and all. I do reserve the right to shut it down if it gets overwhelming, but I will update the thread title and make a post indicating such. I don't see that being much of a problem though.

Hi Fjrabon, I'm still a bit new to this so feel free to take what I say with a pinch of salt.

1) Good photo, I really like that you've captured the scoreboard in the background - that's a nice touch. If it were me I'd try and crop out the security guy in the background and pull the focus a bit more towards the players

2) again I really like the way this is shot through the backboard and gets the expression on the players face. I'd consider cropping tighter on the players, loosing the post holding up the hoop and the ref.

3) Nice to see a how you've made the ball the main focus in this image, and again I'd crop it and loose the post.

4) Cracking shot, you've nailed it with this one.

5) I'd consider cropping out the player on the left to put the focus more on the struggle between the two players.

6) Another one I'd crop to loose the disembodied hand at the bottom right hand side of the pic

Personally I think that the processing on the B&Ws is fine

Most reactions

New Topics

Back