What's new

Hubby poses for me again--CC please!

You can dodge with PSE8 though cant you? So much to learn. I love the edit btw. Still like the cowboy one better even with the distracting tree lol. I would love to see him in an action shot on this bike like someone else said. Your poor hubby is such a good sport. Hopefully mine will be when I get my camera next week.


I'll definitely get some action shots of him riding. He went this morning but I didn't want to take the baby out since it's a bit chilly in So Cal right now. Maybe next weekend. That'll be another photography adventure for me...action shots. Ugh. The thought intimidates me!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom